Sunday, January 13, 2008

a little update

A couple quick things. First, I have had a great day, I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow! I ran some errands, bought too much stuff in ACMoore, and spent the afternoon scrapping with my new scrappy friend Shannon. Now, this evening I have to go sign up for our outing to the make your own freezer meals place.

Also, this morning I found out that I was chosen as the layout of the day for yesterday at Serendipty scrapbooks AND a different project of mine - my deck of me box - is being featured on their blog. http://serendipityscrapbooks.blogspot.com/ woohoo!

Ok off to dinner. I will hopefully be sharing a few fun projects from today - tomorrow after I beg DH to take some pics of them.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love your altered tin! Really cute! :-)