Wednesday, July 2, 2008

next round

ok well, the results were posted. Teresa's comments on my project were not stellar. She said, "very creative". LOL! but whatever, I made it to the next round. Here is my project: The challenge - in case you forgot, tsk tsk, was to alter four coasters and use polka dots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other news, the new challenge is to do a layout about something unhappy in your life. hmmm. I am thinking on that one.

I had a rough morning this morning. I ran, poorly, went back to sleep, got to work late late late. But it seems to be looking up now.

Big things brewing at Scrapwords!! I will post more about it later, but you have to check it out!
This month's theme is Finding and Embracing your style.

3 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Those coasters are awesome! they are VERY creative (lol)

Jona Panesa said...

it is indeed very creative. loved it.

teresamatz said...

I think they are pretty! congrats on making it to the next round