Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Scrappy Chix 1st Kit available!

I am so excited! 2 Scrappy Chix, a brand new kit club that I have the pleasure of being on the Design Team for, has posted the first kit for pre-order! The final elements are on their way to the store right now and it will be shipping out right after CHA!!

This kit is awesome you have to check it out: Nesting

Do you know what else is cool? 2 Scrappy Chix is going to be a mid-month kit! That means that when you are just getting tired of all of your monthly kits, but before the next month's kits have shipped, 2 Scrappy Chix could be arriving on your doorstep ready to fill in that gap with great textures and colors and fun!

I can't wait to get my hands on this kit! I will be getting mine at CHA! Just one more thing to look forward to this week! I am so excited I can barely sit still, let alone work! AHH!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Have a blast at CHA! (Like I need to tell you that, LOL) Can't wait to see what you have to say! :-)

Darlene said...

Congrats on this Meg! I just checked out the site and just love it. I hope you don't mind seeing me there too. This kit is awesome and I love that it has Bazzil papers. Super quality kit!!!