Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ive been tagged

10 yrs ago: I was 19, in college and just about to meet DH.

5 things to do today: 1. Lower body strength training 2. go to work. 3. fix blinkie for Scrapwords crop. 4. watch a tv show. 5. go to the doctor.

Favorite snack: hmmm, this is tough because I have been on this diet for almost 5 weeks now and it has made me change my eating habits - it is really working! Carrots and Hummus or honey wheat pretzels

What would I do if I was a millionaire: Well, if I was a billionare, I would travel with my Hubby...live in a warm climate year round and scrap, scrap, scrap! If I just had a milllion dollars, I would pay off debts, put money in savings, take a great vacation and maybe buy a bigger house.

The places I have lived are: Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Scottsdale AZ, and MD

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

So what is "being tagged"? I am so out of the loop!! LOL!

Go, Meg on 5 weeks of BFL!!