Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapbook Dreamer DT Reveal!

I *finally* got my pages done for the reveal at Scrapbook Dreamer. Ok, so I wasnt really late, just behind everyone else - LOL! Anyway, I got this great box full of Moxxie Zoo Fun for my review this month, along with some other fun things.

Here is a page that I made with some Karen Foster paper that I was not expecting, but loved. This just screams summer to me! :
Photobucket
I pumped up the lemons with a little paint. the leather boarders and acrylic tag are also from Dreamer.


Here is one of the Moxxie pages.
Photobucket

Several of the Moxxie pages that I made this month were two page layouts. Those dont post here on my blog well, so you should check them out in the gallery at Scrapbook Dreamer.
You can see all of my work in my gallery here.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

awesome idea painting the lemons, they looks great! oh and adorable pics as always :)