Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Project Scrapaway - challenge 8

So, the entries for project scrapaway for challenge 8 were posted today. The challenge was to use only black and white - no exceptions - on a project (not a layout).


The entries are HERE.


Here is mine:

I just have to say that I thought my entry was 'pretty good'. I know it isnt great, but I thought it was acceptable. Then I saw the others. And I just have to say WOW! I think there is a good chance that I will be eliminated this week. We will find out tomorrow. This contest has been so much fun and really pushed me outside the box. I will be sorry to see my part in it end - if it does. But also, if I dont get elminated, then I am going to have to figure out how to finish next week's entry before I leave to go to CHA! I guess that means I will be up really late on Wed, after the next challenge is posted, toiling away to get it done. Hey, I will be the first entry! LOL!
I will update you tomorrow with the results from this round.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ok dumb question, what is that? I love it! I may have to commission you to make whatever it is for my friends who are getting married. His last name is Love so it'd be perfect!