Monday, June 30, 2008

And the winner is ...

I used my favorite random number generator and wouldnt you know, the result was lucky number ONE! (I had to do it again to make sure it wasnt broken) but yep, it was just randomly one. So that means the winner is

Stacey!
hansenfamily said...
Wow Blog Candy how fun. Great job on the running. You are doing such a good job keep it up. Love the layout. The photos are amazing.
June 16, 2008 12:45 PM

Send me an email at megamay79@yahoo.com with your address and whether you would like the teresa collins or the scenic route, and I will send it right out. (well, as soon as I can get my rear end to the post office - or get DH to do it - lol!)

And here is another page from the crop this weekend: (yep that is me when I still had hair)

Photobucket

6 comments:

teresamatz said...

congrats Stacey

adorable page!

scrapwordsmom said...

This is a great page. Love the red!!

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh, btw...congrats to Stacey!!!

Kristin said...

I love the tone on tone going on. Nice page. I'll look foward to the fabulous picture where you embrace your new do. And remember, it will grow back. Hugs!

Marcie said...

Love the layout, and I'm sure your new cut is adorable!

Stacey said...

Yea I am excited to have some scrappy mail come my way!!! Still loving the red on that layout!