Saturday, July 26, 2008

CHA mini album

Photobucket

On the cover here, you can see a YMBD nested circle. I thought it was perfect to highlight the photo and the title. I also used a prima hybrid file to print on a transparency. Then I applied some crystals to cover the glue spots. I stamped the title using staz on ink. I was going to print it on the transparency using photoshop, but I forgot.

I used the 6x6 YMBD acrylic album to make a keepsake of my trip to CHA this year. I wanted to include some memorabilia, and all the stories, so I tried to keep it simple with just grey cardstock and a few embellishments.

Here you can also see that I clipped some gems and a transparency crown onto the rings. This was a Heidi Swapp make and take.

The paper clip is so that the transparency overlay stays on the first page of the album. I made it so I could turn it separately, but I prefer to keep it together.

Photobucket

This page has another YMBD nested circle, my badge from the show (which shows through to the front to include 2008 in the title), a ymbd journaling spot, and a photo. The background of the second page is part of the floorplan

Photobucket

here you can see part of the list of exhibitors, another prima hybrid transparency, a crate paper die cut that just happened to be laying on my desk, and a button that I picked up at the show

Photobucket

Here you can see the photo of Missy and I with Heidi Grace, and the tag that she signed and gave us. I made another tag to include my story about it, because it was funny. The papers on this page are from the Webster's Pages samples.

Photobucket Photobucket

Here I used some more of the buttons that I collected, along with another prima transparency, another jewel and another bit from the websters pages pamphlet

Photobucket

I had a lot to say on this page. I might add some rub-ons or something to the second page, just to dress it up a little more.

Photobucket

This is the back, with another part of the heidi swapp make and take, some jewels and a quote.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooh, ahh! And fast too! LOL Great job!

Catherine said...

This is so fabulous Meg! I really love how you placed the elements so they show through the pages (especially the date in the front)! Looks like you had a fantasic time!

scrapwordsmom said...

Awesome, Meg! We had so much fun!!

Margie from CuraƧao said...

Gorgeous designs, Meg!! The lO and your creations are beautfiul!

Shannon said...

this rules! i especially love all the little mementos in it.

Jennifer said...

Wow, Megan! This is really fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Method Playground!

Unknown said...

What a great mini album!!!
Love all of the details and fun goodies you stashed!
TFS!
B-

Deborah Mahnken said...

What a great album! Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for playing along with us :)