Thursday, March 20, 2008

The rest...

First some thoughts of the day.

1. Les's (from scrapwords) daughter Emma is in the hospital. We are all very worried about her. If you are the praying type, please keep her in your prayers.
2. Tomorrow I am going with Eliana, my mom, sister, brother-in-law, neice and nephew to see Elmo live. Can't wait! I will be sure to take lots of pictures! A chance to try to hone my indoor photo taking skills.
3. I just watched a segment from good morning america about how to save $800 a month! I seriously doubt that we could save that much, but I did get some tips. I think I really need to do a budget and figure out just where our money is going so we can start cutting some corners. (and maybe so my scrapbooking addiction can stop taking all the blame!)

Now for the rest of the pages from this weekend:

Photobucket
paper from KI memories, epoxy buttons from making memories, card from DCWV, misc chipboard, stamps, ribbon and embossing powder

Photobucket
papers from the scrapperie Dec kit, and some cosmo cricket, stamp from scarlet lime.

Photobucket
papers and ribbon from the scrapperie Feb kit, felt letters and journaling spot from ymbd.etsy.com , chipboard from making memories

2 comments:

Shannon said...

awesome stuff! where'd you get those MM buttons? the red and black ones, i love em! have fun at elmo tomorrow! im sure ellie will love it.

ill see you on saturday morning!

scrapwordsmom said...

Awww, thanks, Meg for thinking about Emms!! She is soooo much better!!