Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a couple new pages

Photobucket

<{readmore}p>This one has Daisy D's stickers from Scrapwords. I LOVE these arrows! I misplaced them among my stash for a while and was really mad that I couldnt find them. Now they are back and I am going to use them by golly! This is just a simple page for a simple photo. Not much story here - none at all really. Just a cool photo that I love, that DH took of DD on our driveway. The house in the background is not ours - but it might as well be - lol! So, yeah, that is what our house looks like, except ours has black shutters. I used my sewing machine to stitch around all the papers and the photos, then threw the arrows on. Simple! That is just how I wanted it.

 

 Photobucket

This one has some kraft paper that Les was so kind to send to me! and some thickers and a sheet from my new Making Memories journaling notebook.

You can't read the journaling here, but it says: "You sure do love your horses! When I gathered them all up and asked you to sit with them so I could take a photo, the first thing you did was stick out your tongue. Then you settled down and gave me a few canned smiles. Finally, I asked you to hug the horse. Your melodramatic hug made us both laugh! Then you started having fun and I got a few good shots."

Other than that, all the papers and fibers on both of these pages are from my Scrapperie kit.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i love love love that first LO, love the pic, the design, everything.