Thursday, February 14, 2008

A couple of cards

Here are a couple of cards that I made for a challenge at the new jewish-scrapbooking website.

This first one I am really proud of because I stamped then colored the hanukkah image, and I stamped and embossed the green background. And I set the hanukkah medallion up on pop dots and outlinedthe background in stickles. I dont usually do that much stamp work. And in fact I dont own that many stamps, I just happened to have won the Hanukkah stamp in an online RAK drawing.
Here are a couple of cards that I made for a challenge at the new jewish-scrapbooking website.

Photobucket


This one is more like my typical cards. But I also stamped and embossed the letters, then I half outlined them with a black pen to give a sort of shadow effect. The bottom front is cut with deco scissors to expose some of the inside, but you can't see that because of the shadow. Oh and FYI - Mazel Tov means congratulations.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Whoa Megan! Your cards are beautiful! Amazing even! :-)