Monday, April 2, 2012

So excited! I made the My Little Shoebox design team!

Check it out! I still can't quite believe it. I know I sounded like a complete blubbering idiot when I got the phone call from Pattie. (I swear Pattie, I am usually WAY more eloquent than that!) And even though I have been sitting on this news for, what?, three weeks? I still can't quite believe it. I have loved this company for ages and this latest release just blew me away, they just keep getting better! It really is a dream come true! I am just so excited to be working with this fabulous company and all of these talented ladies!

See my name? right there in the middle! Woohoo! can't wait to get started!

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Deanna said...

Congrats Meg!!!

Ilene said...

Congrats Megan, so happy for you!! You really desrve it. We've come a long way since tearfully supporting each other though the lows ;)

Heidi said...

Congrats!! What an honor.

Nina Yang said...

Congrats Megan! This is awesome!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats Megan!!! So very happy for you!!!

Sandy said...

Congratulations Meg! You get to work with Grace again. I'm so happy for you - you're doing it!!!