Monday, April 23, 2012

Clean and Simple stamped I love you card

Joy asked us to make something about Love this week, and I just knew that I had to use her new heart stamps. I love the designs on them and wanted to showcase them.


I lined up the hearts from the Joyful Hearts set, on the acrylic block and stamped them all at the same time to make sure that I got a good straight placement. I used clearsnap dye ink in a deep purple color to create a nice bright color. Then I went back and stamped the sentiment from the Everyday Occasions set. A few My Mind's Eye jewels was all I needed to complete this card!

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

lovely Megan!!

newblogger said...

I am not a professional traveler but blog is so impressive that I found to traveling in this areas. thanks for meet me good blog.
china vacation package

talha said...

Its simple stamping but attractive one.

plastic card holders
clear cards
scratch cards printing

Unknown said...

Fabulous...simplicity has it's own class and attraction....Which is clearly visible in your work..
Hank Hendricks