Monday, July 9, 2012

Unity stamped summer card

I just started subscribing to the Unity kit of the month club, because I saw June's kit and fell in love. (July's kit is just as great!) I find that I have trouble choosing stamps for myself, but if someone just gives them to me, I often find unexpected inspiration.

So, this is the first card that I created with my Unity kit of the month.
I stamped the strawberry in Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard dye ink in artichoke. Then I colored in the strawberry and the leaves with my prismacolor markers. I had originally intended to use the strawberry patterned paper from this Jillibean soup collection, but decided that it was overkill in the strawberry department, so I went a little more subtle. The papers are Jillibean Soup thought. 

These bright colors and the strawberry and even the stitching, remind me of summer. This is for the monthly Unity challenge, which this month is to create something summery.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Migdalia said...

LOL..This os so cute!!!Adorable sentiment.

Pat N. said...

Very sweet!!!