Thursday, July 5, 2012

Joy's Life and My Mind's Eye altered K-Cup holder

This week Joy asked us to make 3D projects. Since my 'tags bags boxes and more' cricut cartridge has been getting a workout lately, I thought I would do something different.This clear plastic box originally came as the packaging for some Prima flowers. I found that it fit 6 K cups just about perfectly. (I had to put a little divider in the middle because the box is a little too tall and I wanted to be able to see the K cups at the top)
I used the Coffee Pot and cup image along with the 'Espressly for you' stamp from the Tag You're It ONE set. The label is cut with the Cricut, using the Lacy Labels cartridge. The inks are Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard Dye inks. I colored the image in with some Prismacolor and Copic markers.

The papers, chipboard, bling, button and pins are from My Mind's Eye. The ribbon rose is Webster's Pages. I trimmed the yellow edges with some fiskars deco scissors.

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome!!!! GREAT wsy to recycle into a perfect gift!!

Marilyn said...

This is a great project. Thanks for sharing

Patty B said...

Megan, I love how you recycled this box and made it into a great gift!

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Megan!! love your 3d project this week!