Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gift Card Tag holder card with Joy's Life

I admit that when Joy asked us to make tags, I got a little nervous. I keep trying them, but so far I don't feel like I'm really good at them. It's very hit or miss for me. I decided to lift a card that I made a couple weeks ago because it had a tag on the inside. This time I made the tag, and card, sized to fit a gift card. (A kohl's coupon card stands in for a gift card here)
This stamp is from the Tag You're It One set. When I read the 'in store' part it reminded me of a sale, so I thought it would be cute to put it with a gift card holder.
I used my current favorite ink, Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard Dye ink in Cornflower. I seem to be able to match this ink color to just about everything! The paper, rhinestones and Die cut are from My Mind's Eye. 

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

kate blue said...

great idea and super cute!

Waseem said...

where did you find these gift tags..i wish to use it in Gift Card envelopes when i find it.