Friday, June 29, 2012

Altered treat tin with Joy's Life

This week Joy asked us to use Turquoise, Orange and Yellow to make some fun summery projects. I love this color combination! I decided to use this adorable mini paint can that Joy sent me. I thought it would be perfect to fill with candy for a little gift.


I used the Sweets for the Sweet sentiment from the Halloween Puns collection. I just love using themed products or something other than their original purpose.


The paper is Jillibean Soup. The ink is Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard. The little flowers are Making memories. The ribbon is May Arts. The pin is Webster's Pages and the transparency is Hambly. 


3 comments:

Patty B said...

Megan, you did a really cute job on this tin! I love this color combo and the cutouts that you used to wrap it add a nice touch! :)

Life and Knits said...

Love this! Such a neat idea!! So cute!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

it's super cute! i love that you used a pin too! i have a bunch and just haven't incorporated them in anything yet! thanks for the inspiration :)

sarabeth