Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate

Somebody STOP me!! Seriously. today is our in-office holiday party. There is a TON of food and even more desserts. I brought my famous flourless chocolate cake with chocolate ganache. Ok, so the ganache is new, but it is definitely even better with it! I had TWO pieces! AND I have been introduced - yes as in, a new friend - to this new candy shop that I pass every day on my way to work. Actually it isnt new, it has been there forever, but since I am not from around here, I didnt know that it was so good. They make all of the candy there and it is tasty. They have THE BEST buttercreams - in dark chocolate. So I had about ten pieces of that, and then TWO chocolate covered pretzels (well actually one is still sitting on my plate, but you can bet it will be gone soon) AND a chocolate peanut butter cookie. So yeah, hello holidays, good-bye diet!

The good news is that I only have to work until 5 today and it is already 1:30, so I should get home with plenty of time to have dinner and make some cards before hanging out at scraperie's le club chat, then crashing into bed. Well at least that is the plan. I mean I don't know if I will make it to 10 for the chat, but a girl can hope right? Oh and maybe I better stay a little late at work since I am going to be late tomorrow. hmmmm.

oh and Eliana was a huge hit at the office party. I wish I had a pic, but she is wearing her red sweatshirt and skirt with the white faux fur trim. I almost feel guilty that a co-worker brought his kids and they are totally cute too, but just not as cute as Ellie. I feel like she stole the show, but what are you gonna do?

Oh, and I am still waiting on the scrapperie DT thing. I know, it is only Wed, but you know how patient I am - NOT. lol! when was the last time you heard someone say that? NOT! lol. Anyway, I am finding things to keep my mind off the waiting, mmmmmm, chocolate pretzel!! (yeah that didnt last long)

No comments: