Tuesday, October 28, 2008

warning: political

ok, I am definitely with everyone who says that they are totally sick of this election. I am SOOOOOO over it! But I read this on someone else's blog and just had to share it, I think that people on both sides can probably appreciate this. And if you are undecided, then I apologize in advance, because I really can see the 'how do you pick the lesser of two evils' argument. and without further ado, the blatantly stolen quote of a quote:
------------------------------------------

Wait, I did love this great quote about undecided votors

"I look at these people and can't quite believe that they exist. Are they professional actors? I wonder. Or are they simply laymen who want a lot of attention? To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. "Can I interest you in the chicken?" she asks. "Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it? To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked."
- Author David Sedaris, on undecided voters

And I guess it's up to you to decide who the platter of shit is, but in my head the platter is frozen and the chicken is dark meat. And I'm going with the dark meat.
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: