Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vampire Romance?

Yep, this is my latest obsession. Ashamed as I am to admit that I have become yet another follower of the Twilight series - I have. I am on the third book (well actually I listen to the books on cd in the car) and I am so obsessed that I am taking 'smoke breaks' at work to spend 5mins in my car listening - lol! The fourth book is waiting for me at the library and I will pick it up tomorrow. I will be scrapping and listening all weekend. (that is my other new favorite thing, listening to my books on cd instead of music while I scrap)

So, yeah, I am going to have to say that the obsession is really vampire romance in general and not just the Twilight saga because I am loving the TV show trueBlood and I am looking to have other books ordered when I finish these. Yep, obsessed.

No comments: