Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Big weekend

Wow! we had a busy weekend. Friday was my birthday and I got out of work early, scrapped a little then went over to my in-laws for dinner. MIL made a great dinner and my favorite kind of cake - sticky toffee pudding! We also had maggie moos ice cream cupcakes because that was my special requiest, but they didnt live up to what I expected. Seth and Ellie got me some Gerbera daisies to plant in the garden and a new small camera to take places when I dont wnat to take my big one.

Saturday we relaxed, gosh I can't even remember - oh yeah I had a doctor appt and ellie went with me and we went to 'the donut store' otherwise known as wawa, then came home. I scrapped some, we watched TV and then we got restless and started calling people to come over. No one could come over so we went for a walk and tried the new burger place in town then had Ritas. then home and bed.

Sunday we got up early to hit a sale at Linens and Things. We got a tent/gazebo for our back porch which I LOVE!!! I think our porch is finally useable! Then seth and ellie and seth's parents went to the Devon horse show. I stayed home and relaxed - well a little. Then we sort of ended up having a small party so instead of relaxing I ended up running errands - library, wine store, beer store, grocery store, hardware store - lol! how annoying is it that in some places beer, wine and groceries are in the same store, but here I had to go to THREE different stores - stupid pennsylvania and the Quaker roots! anyway, so we had a group of people over and we had burgers and dogs and watched the kids play. There were 4 kids all about the same age 2.5-3.5 and they had a blast running around in the back yard. It was fun.

Monday I felt like crap. I dont know if it is allergies or what, but I still dont feel good. So I relaxed, scrapped a little and then went to the in-laws for a bbq.

and now I am back at work - but only for 3 days!! woohoo! for short weeks!
and here is a page that I did for a challenge at scrapbook dreamer, using the scrapperie may kit (love this kit!)


3 comments:

Shannon said...

sounds like a good weekend, glad you had a good birthday! wasn't the weather freakin gorgeous??? We were actually up in your old hood on Sunday, we went up to Lancaster to some outlets, the Flower & Craft Warehouse and some mini golf!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend, Great Lo and I love the title.

Shawna said...

Very pretty page. Loving the flowers