Last month, Clearsnap did a hop with Viva Las Vegas stamps. I was really excited to get this police box stamp because it reminds me of Dr. Who. I also chose the victorian steampunk lady to go with it.
This is my first attempt at an altered canvas. I am not entirely thrilled with it, but I did have great fun making it and there are a lot of things that I love about it. I will definitely be trying an altered canvas again!
- Smooch Accent ink in Siren, Green Apple, Sugarberry, Sassy pink, Taffy, Sweet Melon
- Smooch mist in Vanilla Shimmer
- Stephanie Barnard Dye ink in Kettle
- Stephanie Barnard Dye ink Mist - in blueberry, grape, artichoke and spearmint
- Crafter's Ink minis - in green, blue, black, brown and purple
- Crafter's ink in Wave
- Pigment ink in Copper
- Blue Police Box by Susan M. Brown 2 3/4 x 4
- Couture by Brian Kesinger 2 1/4 x 3 3/4
- Always Remember You're 3/4 x 2 1/4
- Mini canvas
- Modeling Paste
- Want 2 Scrap chipboard and Corrugated Cardboard embellishments
- Misc vintage metal findings and jewel