Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Clearsnap and Helmar card

Today I want to share a card that I made a little bit ago for Clearsnap, when we did a blog swap with Helmar. I love the Helmar Zapdots foam tape so I used them on this card.
I started out with a kraft cardstock base and stamped it with a Hero Arts grid stamp using the new limited edition Chalk ink in Fawn. Next, I masked the center square and used the crackle rollagraph wheel with some limited edition pigment ink in Pool along the edges. After that was dry I used my sewing machine to add a border between the two stamped areas.
I die cut the leaves from green cardstock and then stamped them with a Hero Arts stamp using Limited Edition Pigment ink in Turtle.
For the main sentiment panel, I carefully inked the stamp in two different ink colors, because I was too lazy too make a mask. The balloon is stamped in the new Limited Edition Chalk ink in Butter and the sentiment is done with the Pool pigment ink to match the border. 

I matted the sentiment block on another piece of green cardstock, using Helmar Zapdots foam adhesive to give it some dimension. I also added a zapdot under a couple of the leaves on the top branch for some dimension there.

Clearsnap Supplies: 


Other Supplies:




No comments: