Sunday, October 2, 2011

WCMD card #1

This weekend was busy as usual - ballet, soccer in the rain, our local fair, and world card making day. I have been really into cards lately and you know how I love my challenges, so I couldnt help but play along. I also am totally out of birthday cards, so all of the cards I made this weekend are birthday cards. Here is the first card. this is for a few challenges

Oh and for the record, these photos are one of my first attempts at manual mode on my camera, after my class last week. Apparently, I overexposed them a little. :( oh well, try and try again.

for this card I used a tim holtz embossing folder on the american crafts white cardstock card. The papers, 3-d sticker and die cut are pink paislee. The sentiment sticker is from SRM stickers.
This card is for the pink paislee color challenge #1, the crafty creations clean and simple challenge, and the stamping royalty simple challenge.

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This card is fantastic! Love the bright colours and your layout is fab. Thanks for playing this week!