Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scrapdango October Reveal part 1


I have to apologize for the photos of these layouts, now that summer is over, I leave the house when it's dark and I come home when it's dark, so I had to either take these inside using my makeshift light box (which is what I did) or wait until the weekend. I think I need more practice using my light box. Oh well, you get the idea, they arent TOO bad are they?

I will take new ones on the weekend when I have light.

First, here is the page that gave me so much trouble. I sewed the two halves together - covered up that mistake with the additional pink circle on the right side, then I sewed all the way around the kraft cardstock - which I wanted to leave unstitched in the middle, then I went to reprint two of the photos that I had sewn through and my printer hiccuped, then my computer crashed. it was like a comedy of errors! I kind of like how it turned out though.
Everything is from the Scrapdango October kit except the maya road canvas tags, the blue buttons, the twine, the kraft cardstock and the SRM stickers. HAHA - that sounds like a lot, but the canvas button, and circle die cut embellishments, along with the alphas and all the patterned papers were in the kit.

My challenge is up too. I am challenging you to try one of these double page layouts with two different background papers. Check it out HERE.

You can see the rest of my reveal HERE if you just can't wait. I will be sharing more later this week, hopefully after I retake the photos.

No comments: