Friday, November 7, 2008

Just Get Over It

Seriously, I have no idea why I can't just forget about the election and move on. I keep rehashing it with upset McCain supporters. I really should just let them grieve however they want, even if it involves incorrect facts, and move on. But for some unknown reason, I can't.

Here is an interesting quote that I found on CNN.com: "According to exit polls, Obama crushed McCain among women voters (56 percent to 43 percent); voters under 30 (66 percent to 32 percent); African-American voters (95 percent to 4 percent); Latino voters (66 percent to 32 percent); first-time voters (68 percent to 31 percent); and voters making less than $100,000 a year (55 percent to 43 percent)."

I am in THREE of those categories, and four if you count that this is the first PRESIDENTIAL election that I voted in. weird.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey - is it really your first Presidential election that you voted in? Wow! I hope you will continue to vote. Something that is angering me: I heard on TV today that the "pundits" are stating "Obama did not need the youth vote to win. He would have won without the youth vote". Kids don't need to hear that!!! Get over this folks. The good guy actually won one!

scrapwordsmom said...

While he was not my candidate I must respect that he is now in the White House. I will support my President and I wish people would just shush about the loss and Sarah Palin (I adore her) and just move on!! I am an American and Americans support their President...whether or not they agree with the choice or not!!:)