I just love this card! (If I do say so myself) To make this card, I cut strips of cardstock and inked them with various Clearsnap inks into a sort of ombre look. After the strips were dry, I covered them in Sprinkles chunky glitter. The butterfly is from Impression Obsession and I colored it in using Smooch Accent inks.
- Donna Salazar Designs™ Mix'd Media Inx™ in Berries,. Adobe and Schoolhouse
- Donna Salazar Designs™ Mix'd Media Chox™ in Pomegranate
- Sprinkles! Chunky Glitter
- Smooch® Accent Ink in Siren and Sweet Melon
- Stamps: Impression Obsession (butterfly) and Hero Arts (Sentiment)
- Circle Punch