Today I have another Clearsnap card to share. This card was so much fun to make! Sometimes I really love getting messy! I used some Smooch Spritz over a Crafter's workshop template for the background.
Then I used the blending stylus to apply ink in a strip down the left hand side of the card. The red lace was a remnant that I got at a fabric store and misted with some Stephanie Barnard for Clearsnap Dye ink Spray.
- Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Green Olive
- Donna Salazar for Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx in Vintage
- Colorbox Blending Stylus and Tips
- Stephanie Barnard for Clearsnap Dye Sprays! ink in Strawberry
- Top Boss Watermark Embossing Ink
- Scentz Embossing Powder in Rootbeer