Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm hosting a Submission Challenge at ACOT

I know that I need to get my rear in gear and do more submitting, so I am hosting a submission challenge all year over at acherryontop.com

It is going to be in the 'our little pub' forum and every month I will post a thread asking if you submitted. if you did, I will enter your name into a drawing. The drawing will be every few months (3 or 4) depending on my finances and I will send a RAK to one random winner.

I want to see some of my pals in publications! so get submitting, you have nothing to lose!

and now, because I don't like doing a post without a photo. Here is the calendar that I made for my Webster's Pages DT submission and gave my grandmother for Christmas. (I'm holding back the other parts of my submission because I want to submit them)

you can see the rest of it and read some details on how I created it (hybrid of Webster's Pages Wonderfall traditional, and life's portrait and hollywood vogue digi) HERE.


1 comment:

Marlene said...

Wow! Your calendar is just gorgeous. So much creativity. I admire your talent!