Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jan Reveal at Dreamer!

Yes, I know it is almost the end of January and I am just coming out with my Jan reveal, but I just really wanted to use snow pictures for these gorgeous Fancy Pants Arctic Chill papers, and we didnt have any snow until last weekend, so I waited.

This one I used Heather's Jan sketch at YMBD. and I just love love love it!

Photobucket

for this one, the background blue-green paper is the same doublesided paper as the striped circle. I loved both sides, so I cut out the circle and then covered the hole with that cardstock.

Photobucket

for this one I used some ink to take the brightness off the shiny pink letters from making memories, so that they went with the more subdued papers.

Photobucket

you dont HAVE to use these papers for snow related stuff. I made these cards with them too, using taylored expressions sketches.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: