Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What else is new

well I had a run-in with a crazy driver yesterday and a lot of traffic today, seems like traffic things are the order of the day so far. What else? it is 7:30 and I am still at work. how much does that stink. Ok onto more fun stuff. Have you seen these pages of mine?

This one was for a challenge. I think it might have been Scrapjacked blog. Either way, I think it turned out really cute. I love this photo of Ellie totally wiped out after her trip to see the horses and with blue cotton candy residue on her face.
Most of this is Sass Lass.. the letters are American Crafts, the bling is glitz and the paper background is MM


Photobucket

And this one was from my YMBD DT reveal for December. The stars, snowflakes, labels and stickers are all YMBD. The paper is love elsie, the ribbon is stolen from the trash of a bridal shower - it was on a williams-sonoma gift. And that is my favorite photo of ellie from last christmas, just total awe that santa had come.

Photobucket

ok back to your regularly scheduled programming, and back to yahtzee party for me

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Very yummy pages. The colors in the first one are awesome!

Marcie said...

I love the little blue face! Perfect layout for the photo!