Monday, September 29, 2008

Next round Bad Girls

Here is the page that I made for the latest round of the Bad Girls top designer contest. The challenge was to use white space. I really liked how the colors in this page play off of the colors in my brother-in-law's shirt. And I thought I did a nice job of balancing the dark colors with the vast 'blank' aread of lighter color. Apparently the judges did too because I made it to the next round. woohoo! The next challenge will be posted today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Zarah said...

...and I agree with them. This LO was one of my faves! :D

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh, this is good, Meg!!! Congrats!

kathi_minikatie said...

Congrats on moving on girl! Extremely nice LO and love the white space.

Laura Gilhuly said...

Congrats....awesome page!

Sandy said...

Congrats Meg! Sorry I didn't see this sooner.