This is a notebook that I got for a quarter at a back to school sale. I covered it in a couple layers of Gesso, then pressed the crackle molding mat into it. After that I sprayed it with the new Stephanie Barnard Dye ink in Banana, then ran the Banana ink pad over the texture for a little more definition. The muslin was hand cut and then stamped with the Rollograph and three colors of stephanie Barnard dye ink. The chipboard was gesso'd then sprayed with Dye ink in Orange, then inked with some brown chalk ink. The trims are Hydrangea Hippo.
This card was inspired by my daughter's dress (seen below). I used a couple different colors of Stephanie Barnard dye ink, and masked the Hero Arts stamp.