Sunday, July 10, 2011

sympathy card

This card was so simple and fun. I used the June kit from the Scrapbook Nook, featuring Lily Bee picket fence, with these gorgeous purple and reds. I added a touch of pink from Crate paper's Emma's Shoppe line. The twine is divine twine, the stickers are SRM. I used some clearsnap dye ink on the chipboard, which I can't remember the brand of (and it's driving me crazy!) - if you recognize it can you let me know? Im pretty sure it came from JoAnn, and I kinda think it was a special 'just for JoAnn' kind of discount line, but it could be something like DCWV or K and Co, or colorbok, there were other coordinating stuff that I didnt buy. What I did buy was a pack of chipboard circles and circle frames in red, green, pink and blue, with saying like 'sweet' and pictures of cheeries on them. They also all had this foil as accents, which you can see in the circles that are on the top of the one shown here. How can I remember so much about it and not what brand it is?! I even sorta remember the packaging - it was black I think, and like two hanging overlapping clear pouches.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that color combo, Meg!!!! I'm going to have to "borrow" it from you!

ScrapGoo said...

Super cute! I love all that baker's twine!!

Marita said...

Lovely♥

Hugs Marita♫♫

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with the baker's twine here. Sorry I can't help you with you ink dilemma!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥