Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Words on Wednesday

Hmm, it has already been a bloggily eventful week, so I'm not really sure I have anything new to show you. Items of note for the last week:
1. Camping was good. We used an absurd amount of sunscreen and bug spray but we all came home with sunburns and bug bites. The horses were cool. The beach was nice. the bugs in the bathrooms at night were not so cool.

2. I started running again today, AGAIN. I feel pretty great!

3. I am still rereading and re-re-reading the Kate Daniels series from Ilona Andrews. It's just THAT good. I normally don't re-read books, but Ive already listened to them all twice and am working on actually reading the last one again. After that, I don't know what I am going to move on to, because I have to wait another YEAR for the next one!

4. True Blood started again and this season looks very promising!

5. On the scrappy front, I am starting to feel frustrated again with my lack of progress on the publication front. I go through these cycles, feel optimistic, feel pessimistic, swear it all off for about a day, start over. This time the optimism lasted longer and I don't see myself swearing it off, so I guess that's an improvement. Right now Im focusing on getting exposure and improving my photos - both of my layouts and in general.

No comments: