Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 10 countdown


Today is going to be the final day of the countdown. I will have some more stuff from this year to share next week, but for now. I love this page because it is soft and pretty. I love the sentiment - is her birthday really her day, or is it mine? probably a little of both. And I love that Seth took the photo of this layout, and the fancy pants metal frame that I had hanging there is swung off the side in this photo! It makes me laugh! I went back and took another photo, but I guess I forgot to update it in my gallery, and that's ok with me. Pink Paislee products here.


And this is my favorite altered item of the year. It isn't as embellished as most of my altered items but it was a very ambitious undertaking and I love how it turned out. I wanted it to be functional, so of course I couldn't embellish it with much. Sassafras Lass here.

No comments: