Monday, October 11, 2010

Nook U Finals

oh my, where do I begin.

On Friday a challenge was posted that had 24 parts - lol! Each hour a different project was due. I don't think it was expected for anyone to do all of them, but it sort of clicked something on in me and I just HAD to do them all. I missed one at the beginning because I was at work, but after that I completed all of them and stayed up all night in the process. I will be posting those creations later, but for now here are a few observations

1. I am not as young as I used to be. Staying up all night never agreed with me and I have only done it a handful of times but clearly this is another thing that I need to admit I have gotten too old for. I am STILL recovering.

2. driving on no sleep is not a good idea. (luckily I only had to go a couple miles)

3. hard manual labor on no sleep is not a good idea

4. once I am in a scrappy zone, if I push through the exhaustion I CAN keep it going!

Here are some pictures of my (not winning) mini book

see the rest of them HERE.

4 comments:

Em said...

Your mini album is Fabulous!!! And I think you're awesome for being able to stay up and get them all done. I can't pull the all-nighters any more. I would have fallen asleep and had something adhere itself to my cheek ;)

scrapwordsmom said...

Meg, I can just see you in your space in the zone. Your mini book looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

I was TOTALLY expecting you to win!!Your scrapping is amazing!

LG said...

this mini rocks!!! The details and the texture is amazing!