Friday, August 17, 2012

Deer friend Joy's Life card

I am so excited to finally use this stamp! I loved this stamp from the Wildlife Puns stamp set since I got the set, but I couldn't find a deer to use it with. Then I got my gypsy... 
This little deer is from the cindy loo cartridge, cut with my gypsy on my little shoebox paper.
The papers are all My Little Shoebox Happy Go Lucky. The stamp is of  course Joy's Life. The ink is clearsnap. 

I kept this card simple because I just loved the deer and the bit of scalloped die cut paper. I kept thinking it needed something else, but everything I tried seemed to be 'too much.' 
Oh well, I always was a clean and simple gal!



3 comments:

Patty B said...

Very cute card, Megan. Such a sweet deer and I love the circle elements you used. Nice touch!

Unknown said...

OMG SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable!
Love your card!!

TFS~