Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 resolutions

Scrap resolutions:
I think I am going to go for more of the same as last year. After all, that seemed to work out pretty well.
1. submit every month
2. work on my photography
3. remember what I love about this art

Personal resolutions - these are also the same as last year, but let's hope the results are better. Not that they were bad this year, but it could be improved.
1. run
2. skin care - I really need to take better care of my skin - not washing my face with hand soap, and moisturizing on a regular basis.
3. work on stressing less - yoga, meditation - whatever it takes.

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

I have a HUGE fitness goal this year...I am writing about it on my blog today....

And I have been working on a new skin routine, too.

I think you are gonna have an amazing year when it comes to your scrapping!!!

Happy New Year!