Sunday, February 20, 2011

spring, I love you card


I used a sketch from mojo monday for this card. This is for the really reasonable ribbon spring challenge, and the charisma cardz spring challenge, and the unity stamp hearts challenge and the caboodle blog hearts challenge.

These trees are unity stamps. I stamped them with brown staz on ink on MME paper, then colored them in. I didn't have a little tiny chipboard heart like I wanted for the sentiment, so I cut one by hand and covered it in glossy accents. the green grosgrain ribbon is kaisercraft.

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a bright and cheery card! Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS spring card! Love those trees and your "I <3 you sentiment is PERFECT for our First challenge in the NEW Unity challenge-so excited you could play along! Thanks!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Clare Brown said...

wow this is stunnig, i LURVE those trees and papers.Goodluck at charisma this week and please join us again soon

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!
Love the colors :)

Angie Blom said...

Oh I just love this.. stunning card.

Unknown said...

adore those trees!!! great card!