Monday, August 30, 2010

happy Birthday card

this card is from the priscillastyles sketch, which I missed the submission deadline for. It is also using the colour create colors for this week - lilac, mint and yellow. Also it is for the Bee crafty anything goes challenge, the cute card - no die cuts of punches challenge, the spoonful of sugar 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon challenge, the papertake weekly 3-2-1 challenge and the flourishes lace challenge.

Wow, I sure managed to pack a lot in there. But then, this is the only thing I got done that I can share this weekend, so I wanted to make the most of it.

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Absolutely darling card. Love it!

Dena said...

Oh your card is wonderful!!! What a sweet bear and I love that lavendar edged lace!!!!
Thanks so much for joining Colour Create this time around! I hope you enjoyed the color combo!
Hugs, Dena