Monday, February 8, 2010


this page was from the twisted sketches sketch number 35. the twist was to do something about animals. It is also for the paper popsicles animal theme challenge and for the method blog challenge to use ruffles.

I used basic grey papers and letters and stickers and bazzill cardstock. this is a picture of one of my neices playing with my dog, she couldnt get enough of her and the dog was so good about it. But, hey lins, if you are reading this, I need to know which twin this is. I know I should be getting that figured out by now, but I still havent. note the empty spot in the journaling to put her name in - lol!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

what a sweet layout ! perfect for What's the Scoop! Thanks for playing along this week! xoxox
Tricia

She's a Color Queen said...

Wonderful layout! She looks so excited! Thanks for joining us at What's the Scoop!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Hi Megan!!! Great layout! Thanks for taking my challenge at What's the Scoop!!

Star Rork said...

love the colors! thanks for joining us!

Rossella said...

Thank you for your participation! This LO is beautiful!

Nancy said...

This is really darling! and I love the paper you used on this!!!