Thursday, January 7, 2010

challenge up at NVS!

Check it out - the first challenge has been posted at NVS and there is a prize from the lovely teaspoon etsy store.

Here is my layout:
I was inspired by the plaid which I brought into the patterned paper. Also the black and white photo with the mug shot sign which I added digitally. I also used the words from the top right corner. Im not sure if it was supposed to say 'pay attention to me' but that's what it looked like to me. Also I brought in the belt and the words which I added by stamping on my background paper. And if that's not enough, I brought in the spray paint from the shirt with glimmer mist and the color of the shirt and the bag with the kraft paper.

Supplies: kraft Bazzil cardstock, Pink Paislee letters, Doodlebug ribbon, tim holtz gears, My Mind's Eye paper, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Basic Grey patterned paper, stamp from 7 gypsies and glitz designs, journaling spot from YMBD, misc key and lace.

3 comments:

Lita said...

Wow, you are one talented designer. Love all of the background work on this! (hearts)

Stacey said...

I love it! Especially the misting. You rocked it. Just awesome.

NVS Girls said...

You totally rocked it!!!