Monday, June 1, 2009

My Weekend!

Wow, what a weekend! We left Friday morning for Savannah. Arrived, had lunch, swam, had dinner, went to bed. Saturday we got ellie's hair cut, relaxed a little, swam some more, went to dinner for my in-laws anniversary, walked the riverfront, went to bed. Sunday we had brunch, went home, I weeded, went to dinner for my MILs birthday, relaxed a little, went to bed. now here I am at work, and still reeling!

Ok, so dinner was amazing! at Elizabeth's on 37th. They loved our gift. Ellie looked gorgeous and totally behaved herself.

Here is my gorgeous girl all ready to go with her new haircut, pretty flower barette and red dress.
Photobucket

Here we all are in front of the restaurant.
Photobucket

and here is my cheese plate.
Photobucket

Hmm, what else is new? It is June 1st which means new challenges, reveals and another month of fun!

Here is my Anniversary card and part of my reveal at Scrapbook Dreamer:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Ellie looks beautiful(and so do you). Nice family photo. Yummy looking cheese plate. Gorgeous card!

Stacey said...

Ellie has gotten so big! Where has the time gone! Wasn't she just one not that long ago! I guess Jonathan is big now too it just looks bigger on Ellie! Awesome photos. Beautiful card!

Jscraps4u said...

Wow...what great photos...and that anniversary card...absolutely gorgeous. I hope he appreciated it!