Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Page Maps and My Little Shoebox contest layout

Here is the layout that I created based on the sketch from PageMaps for the My Little Shoebox contest. Unfortunately I didnt have any My Little Shoebox papers so I used October Afternoon. And strangely, the My Little Shoebox tiny letters that I have been using on everything for the last couple of months, are not on here either. weird. Oh and how could I forget. This is also for the "Good" Challenge at One Little Word blog. Love their challenges but I havent had a chance to participate in one in so long. I guess this is what I have to look forward to now that I am taking a break from DTs. Fun!

Photobucket

Tree is Maya Road, trims are Sass Lass. Letters are American Crafts. Label is YMBD

and in other news, I just have to share these photos that I found on one of my friends' blogs.

they are called Fallen Princesses from Dina Goldstein.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

they are all great but I think the snow white one is just fabulous! it totally cracks me up. With princesses seriously taking over my house, it just makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your layout!!! Great job, Meg.

Denise said...

great layout and your princess pics just crack me up!