Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Graphic 45 entry

Here is the page that I made for the May challenge at Graphic 45 - to use strips of their paper. I used strips folded to make the ruffle and I used strips that I wet a little bit to form into the bow. I also used strips to make the vertical piece, I punched and layered them.

Photobucket

Also on this page I used the some products from the june kit at YMBD.

In other news, we are going to Savannah tomorrow for my in laws 40th anniversary. Congrats to Kenny and Phyllis on this wonderful and impressive milestone.

hmmmm, what does it say about our society that we are truly awed by 40 years of marriage. I mean, not that it was ever something to sneeze at, but something tells me that before divorce became so prevalent, it wasnt such a big deal to make it to 40 years. Although at that time I guess it would probably have been a big deal to LIVE to see 40 years of marriage. hmm interesting to think about. Still, I think it is pretty great.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary to your in laws. I think 40 years is amazing! It would be good to know what their secret is.

Wonderful Graphic 45 layout! Just awesome!

Sandy said...

This is a terrific layout! Best of luck.

Jscraps4u said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout!