Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guest Designer at SRM!


I am so excited to be a guest designer for SRM stickers today!
When Jenyfur contacted me to ask me to be a guest, I couldn't believe it! Now, I've been waiting patiently for weeks to be able to share this project with you.

I made a calendar and card set using SRM's Mini Calendar Months, 2012 year of memories, New Years Quick Card set and Life is Good stickers, along with my Bind It All and the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook, which features papers from My Mind's Eye's Lime Twist line.

I thought that a new year's card was perfect to go with a calendar for the new year. Of course this makes a great Christmas gift too. Here is the set:
And here are a couple of my favorite pages:









Check out the SRM blog today to see all of the pages.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Your calendar is SO awesome, Meg! I love it- great design! Congrats on the guest spot!

anazelia said...

love this meg. so wonderful. congrats.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Megan! Looks awesome!:)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Wow! c'est vraiment un super projet, ton calendrier est vraiment magnifique!

Unknown said...

That's beautiful, congrats !

Susan said...

Thanks Megan for doing such a GREAT job! You rocked the mini calendar! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on nook ! hope you make it all the way as your work is amazing

Holly said...

I adore that calendar so adorable! What a fun gift idea for a grandparent.

Nicole Nowosad said...

super idea! I love all that twine wrapped around the page!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How cute is this calendar!

And congrats on your GD spot at SRM and making the Fav40 at MyScrapbookNook!

Sherri said...

Megan, this calendar is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous calendar!!//Annelie