Monday, December 13, 2010

oh yes I scrapped!

I was so stressed about getting some scrapping time in this month, but I did it! I scrapped A LOT this weekend. My parents were nice enough to take Ellie overnight so I got to scrap the whole day on Saturday! I participated in a couple of the Webster's Pages Christmas challenges, like my new blog header, and this altered notebook. It isnt really finished, I was going to add some more 'stuff' to it, but I ran out of time.



I finished a couple of other things, some for DT work and some that I just have not photographed yet. But you will be seeing it soon!

2 comments:

Arlene Camacho said...

wow, I love the look of your blog!!! gorgeous!

that notebook's adorable!!! Love it too.

LyndaKay said...

New header is great, especially the font for SCRAPBOOKING!