Wednesday, December 15, 2010

counting down my favorites of 2010


Someone suggested doing a year end blog post containing your favorite layouts from the past year. I have a few exciting things yet to share at the very end of this year, but in the mean time, I really don't have much since I have been so busy with holiday and travel preparations. So, for the next ten days I will be counting down my favorite layouts and projects of the past year.

Today, I will start back in the spring with this layout about Seder. I love it because it has clean lines and a lot of white space and because it is purple!


Also from the spring, is this altered easter basket. This is possibly my favorite altered item EVER! I wove the strips of paper through the basket and then mod podged the whole thing.

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

The Seder LO is great in so many ways...the grid, the alphas, photos, pp! And I remember that basket from the ACOT gallery. It's on my saved list. Thanks for showing some of your favs.

anazelia said...

I love that Seder LO and I am not sure I have seen it before. Wonderful.