Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chatterbox, Chatterbox and more Chatterbox

Well, I have to say that title is how I felt - in a really really good way - when the box arrived on my doorstep on Thursday. But I wrote the title in a very tired, frustrated, exhausted way. I am almost ashamed to admit how much time I spent on the projects for the DT callback. I mean, I am happy with them, I think. but I will be embarrassed about how much time I spent on them if I dont make the team. Of course, with all the incredibly talented ladies that are competing, I wont really be surprised if I dont make the team. but I had to put my best effort in right? I have one little finishing touch to put on. I hope to do that tommorrow. I have to pick something up on my lunch break.

In the mean time, here is a page that I made last weekend (no time for anything other than Chatterbox this weekend).

This page uses my 2 Scrappy Chix july kit and some YMBD white foam letters. I couldnt post it last weekend becasue I was waiting for the glitter to dry on the leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here is a movie of Ellie feeding the dolphins on vacation

4 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Does that mean you don't want any Chatterbox from me?! LOL!

Lindsay said...

I love the green flowers!

(If you were one, wouldn't it be May 1980?)

Carla said...

Awesome page........I love the colors and the flowers really stick out.

Colleen said...

Love the page and I'm so keeping my fingers crossed for you!!